A lively city between the hills and the beach, where you can amaze yourself with the Sagrada Familia by Gaudí, and join the street parties of Gracia and Sants districts
Don’t miss the opportunity!!
Date: 19th-21st August 2016
FRIDAY 19TH AUGUST
– Meeting at the hostel
– Traditional spanish dinner at the city center
– Street parties at the district of Gràcia
SATURDAY 2OTH AUGUST
– Morning visit to Park Güell and around Sagrada Família (both by Gaudí)
– Picnic at Ciutadella Park
– Guided visit to the old city
– Dinner in Sants District
– Night street parties of Sants district
– Free day (you can either go to the beach or take some tickets to visit the inside of Sagrada Família at this website: http://www.sagradafamilia.org/en/tickets/)
Registration is open now! The number of spots is limited! So make sure to register soon if you don’t want to miss it!!
Like our Page on Facebook!
Looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona!!
IAESTE Spain Events Department & IAESTE Barcelona LC